Hercules XPS 2.0 10 2.0 Speaker System (Gloss)
|Part No: 4768161
||Stock Code: 6982138
(£12.49 ex VAT)
Currently Not Available
Entry-level 2.0 speakers providing quality sound
- Exclusive design incorporating the maximum volume of air, giving the sound room to develop: exceptional sound quality in this category
- Total power: 5 watts RMS (2 x 2.5W). Peak power: 10 watts
- Speakers are magnetically shielded so as not to disturb your surroundings
- Headphone jack and audio input on satellite’s front face
- Master volume control knob on satellite’s front face
- Integrated power supply
- Black lacquered finish on front face
- Satellite dimensions: 23.5cm (height) x 6.5cm (width) x 6.8cm (depth)
- 1.8 meter cable to connect to audio source
- Product meets RoHS standards
- MP3 player
- CD/ DVD player
- Game consoles
- Unit reproducing an acoustic wave from an electrical signal which vibrates one or more membranes, the movements creating a sound wave.
- 2.0 / Stereo
- System for transmitting sound over two channels = stereo.
- Satellite is the name given to a speaker which does not reproduce bass frequencies: this speaker is therefore the satellite to a subwoofer. In a X.1 kit (2.1, 4.1, 5.1 , 6.1 or 7.1), the digit before the point 1, i.e. the 2, 4, 5, 6 or 7, represents the number of satellites in the speaker kit.
- Watts RMS
- Power in Watts RMS represents the continuous electrical power delivered by an amplifier to speakers.
- Watts Peak Power
- Watts Peak Power represents the peak electrical power delivered by an amplifier to speakers.
- Magnetic shielding
- Magnetic shielding shields against the magnetic field generated by speakers, for example. If a speaker is touching a CRT screen (television or computer), magnetic shielding is necessary to avoid disturbing the display.
- Headphone plug
- Stereo audio output allowing for the connection of stereo headphones. A headphone plug uses a connector in 3.5mm mini-jack format.
- Microphone input
- An analog plug to which a microphone is connected: microphone inputs may be in 6.35mm jack (1/4’’ jack), 3.5mm jack (1/8’’ jack) or XLR formats.
|Product Type||Speaker System|
|RMS Output Power||5 W|
|PMPO Output Power||10 W|
|Manufacturer||Guillemot Corporation B.P.|
Pictures are for illustration only. Please contact us if you wish to confirm the specification before ordering.