The most compact ePlug 200 adapter featuring a built-in electrical outlet
- 200 Mbps data transfer rates, HomePlug AV certified
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 119 x 57.5 x 44 mm
- 3 indicator LEDs:
- PLC network quality (green= excellent, orange = fair, red = poor)
- Data transfer activity
- Connect button and reset button (to reset settings)
- Power-saving feature: automatic standby mode
- Compatible with all HomePlug AV certified products
Transforms your home or office electrical outlets into high-speed Internet connections. Perfect for connecting computers, games consoles, TV decoders or HDTV via ADSL.
ULTRA-COMPACT and DISCREET: doesn't clutter wall-mounted electrical outlets. Dimensions: 119 x 57.5 x 44 mm.
BUILT-IN FILTERED ELECTRICAL OUTLET: leaves wall-mounted outlets free for you to connect any electrical device or power strip. The filter guarantees the PLC network's performance when other electrical devices are plugged in.
HIGH-SPEED: very high performance level and data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps.
PLUG AND PLAY: just plug it in... and your network is ready to go!
POWER-SAVING FEATURE: the adapter automatically switches to standby mode when connected devices are powered off. Enjoy up to 50% energy savings.
SECURE: keeps your data safe – your PLC network kit is preconfigured for security. Your data never leaves your home!
CONNECT BUTTON: a single press lets you pair new adapters (or compatible products) on the network.
ePlug™ Station software:
Lets you monitor your PLC network.
Available for download from www.hercules.com
How to use: