Office 2010 to Office 2013 Free Upgrade (Ends 31st April*) Click Here
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the tools you need to complete school and home projects efficiently — from creating outstanding class presentations to managing household finances.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010*--licensed for noncommercial use--includes:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Traditional Disc Version
This version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for installation on three PCs in the same household.
Design school presentations that get attention
- Add eye-catching effects and media — including video, audio, and photos — to class presentations, with easy-to-use tools in PowerPoint 2010.
- Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften, and add other visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Insert and edit videos right in your presentation and add creative effects with the video editor.
- Add a professional touch with dynamic slide transitions and animations.
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentation through a web browser to remote audiences — even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
Manage your household budget
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See important data trends quickly with easy-to-use analysis tools such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variations.
- Use improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make dynamic charts, diagrams, and graphs to easily spot trends and better understand your budget.
Create stand-out reports, resumes, newsletters, and more
- Create professional-looking documents quickly, from school reports to family newsletters, using ready-made templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of SmartArt graphics that you can customize.
- Make title pages and headings stand out with effects like glow, reflections, and shadows that you can apply to your text.
- Browse through an outline of your document’s pages or headings, or view search results in the improved Navigation Pane.