ReadyNAS® Pro 4 System, Diskless
- Features enterprise-class hard drives
- 4-bay desktop NAS and SAN
- Hybrid cloud archive support (100GB included)
- Multi-site replication option
The ReadyNAS Pro family brings reliable, affordable and simple solutions for data management to small offices and remote locations. It's an affordable business-class platform for shared storage in VMware®, XenServer™ and Hyper-V™ environments. The Pro can also deliver reliable disk-based backup capacity for locations looking to reduce tape dependence, with scalable replication options for remote site data protection.
Smart IT Solutions for Small Businesses and Remote Offices
- Ideal virtualization platform for smaller locations
- A cost-effective backup to disk solutions for remote offices
- Hybrid cloud support for online archive, file sharing and managed services
- Cross-platform file sharing support for Windows®, Macintosh®, and UNIX®/ Linux systems
- Optional multi-site file replication tools with centralized management
- Unified architecture for simultaneous SAN and NAS support
- Complete 3rd party backup software compatibility for physical, virtual and mixed environment
The Pro family delivers business-class data protection and management that's a step above consumer grade products. A complete set of backup tools is included with every system.
- Embedded hybrid cloud archive for automatic offsite data protection
- The industry's first standard 5-year warranty
- Enterprise-grade1 SATA drives provide up to twice the reliability as desktop drives
- The ReadyNAS Replicate software option for simple backup, restore and disaster recovery job creation and management across systems and site
Don't hire more staff to handle smaller sites, and stop depending on part-time or non-professional IT staff to get the job done. The Pro family is a simple to install appliance and can be managed from any network location. Automatic capacity expansion means easy growth on-the-fly. A full suite of storage protocols means any new application can access the capacity it needs, when it needs it. No costly system architects or maintenance are necessary. And when it is time to enhance features, easy-add-on applications can be installed without command line complexity.
- Symantec Backup Exec – ReadyNAS Pro is the only system in its class to officially support the Symantec RALUS agent. Improve performance in your existing Symantec environment up to 120%!
- Acronis® Backup and Recovery – Trial licenses of Acronis' image backup software are included with all Pro family systems. Simplify disaster recovery in physical and virtual environments with disk-based backup tools.
- Egnyte® Office Local Cloud – Hybrid cloud file sharing options are available for offsite workers. Access files from outside the office as if users were on the LAN, and keep files synchonized seamlessly.
Truly affordable small office storage is not typically available from traditional enterprise vendors. The ReadyNAS Pro family scales with business needs and budget constraints, and cuts license, installation, maintenance and staffing needs down upon installation.
- ReadyNAS Vault™ – Recover files from any browser location; save multiple archive versions and securely transfer data offsite without new agents, software licenses or personnel
- ReadyNAS Replicate – Move data between sites, to a central location or in any direction required with this central management tool. Eliminate scripting, command-line and individual job management. Simpify capturing data from the edge of the network and bring it safely home to the core.
- ReadyNAS Remote – An automatic VPN is built into every ReadyNAS Pro. No firewall configuration, extra appliances or licenses are necessary to access files as if they were local - even from outside of the network.
Click here to view product PDF.